What Every Chiropractic Assistant Should Know Booklet (WECASK)
What Every Chiropractic Assistant Should Know (WECASK) Staff Training Manual
Turns CA's into a mind reader!
Bring Your Newest Staff Members Up to Speed Quickly!
They are your eyes and ears. They often spend more time with patients than you do. They make the critical first and last impression. They set the tone of your practice and monitor the office environment. They can help grow your practice… or quietly tap on the brakes.
If you have a new staff member, or are in the process of hiring one, help him or her quickly become a contributing member of your team with the information in this helpful 48-page, full-color handbook. Send it home with each of the most promising candidates. Use our Chiropractic For Assistants CD for training after you hire the most qualified candidate.
See representative pages above.
Section 1: Chiropractic Simplified
- Chiropractic Basics (CACD)
- Nervous System Focus (Nerve Insert)
- Three Types of Stress (Stress Poster)
- A Patient's First Visit (First Visit Brochure)
- Report of Findings Visit (Reports)
- The Chiropractic Adjustment (First Adjustment Brochure)
- What the Adjustment Does
- Chiropractic Safety
- Chiropractic Techniques
- Adjunctive Procedures
- Becoming a Chiropractor
- Five Ways to Use Chiropractic (How Far Poster)
- Brief History of Chiropractic
- Privacy and Confidentiality
Section 2: Your Role in Chiropractic
- Regular Team Meetings
- Meeting and Greeting
- Practice Environment
- Collecting Money
- The Appointment Book
- Scheduling of Appointments
- Missed Appointments
- Patient Recalls
- Referral Opportunities
- Answering Questions (Answers Brochure)
- Discouraged Patients
- Your Own Health
- Attending Seminars
- New Patients
- Patient Education
- Caring Too Much
- Being a Chiropractic Advocate
Section 3: Additional Resources
Section 4: Essential Vocabulary
Section 5: My Chiropractor's Preferences
Enjoy greater confidence that your new hire has your back. See better teamwork. Notice increased productivity by implementing this essential introductory booklet.